That time of year again, kiddies! KFM 1.2 has been released. This is the last KFM version (apart from bug-fixes on the 1.2.x tree) which will have support for PHP4.
- a file selection clipboard.
- choice of icon-view or list-view.
- IIS is now basically supported.
- New language: Czech (thanks to Petr Kamenik).
- Better SVN layout, so older versions (starting with this) can be bug-fixed, instead of requiring full upgrades.
- Default file permissions may be configured.
- CMS users may choose to return the file ID instead of the URI.
- Filename-shortening may be configured.
- Custom names for the ‘root’ directory.
- Image manipulation permissions may be turned off.
- Some objects were changed to use Singleton patterns (helps speed up KFM).