Every year, I plan on doing some things. Usually, I fail miserably. Anyway, here goes again…
- Get my robot to the stage that it can move around and map its surroundings.
- I will get FCKEditor working in Konqueror.
- Get a mortgage and a car.
- Get that weight down.
- Look into getting an education. I’m basically a Junior Cert educated person – left school before I finished (I was bored…) – time to look into distance learning, as I don’t have time for classroom learning. “Doctor Kae Verens” would have a nice ring to it.
- Convert the “simple table” object so it can work as a spreadsheet.
- Filter for importing/exporting Open Office spreadsheets (or, more precisely, Open Document spreadsheets (list of compatible applications)).
- Complete the PHP code abstraction/normalisation that I started last year (reduces lines of code, and makes it easier to debug/maintain).
- Complete the move from pure XMLHTTPRequest to Sajax (makes AJAX so much easier!).
- Filter for importing Open Document word processor files and converting to HTML.
- Vastly ease the installation of the CMS.
- Consider allowing the use of SQLite, instead of / in addition to, MySQL, allowing easier installation and migration.
- Improve the directory structure such that designer-editable files are kept completely separate from internal files.
- Allow the templates and css to be edited from the back-end.
- Complete the integration with FCKEditor.
- Install a bugs database, to encourage people to report errors instead of silently fuming.
I’m sure there is a lot more that I want to get done that I can’t think of at the moment…