I’ve done the back corners of the printer. Now, I can tackle the front.
The front corners are where I will put the motors that control the X/Y coordinates of the hot-end.
So far, everything I’ve printed is symmetrical, but the two belts are at different heights, so in this case, one motor will be higher than the other.
I’ve decided that the right motor (right when facing out from the printer. left when facing the printer) will be the top motor.
I’ve designed the model for this so that it can wrap over the end of the case edge (and you can screw into it) and bolt the motor into the model.
It’s best to print this one on its side, so there is no support needed, and less cleanup in that space between the walls. After printing this out for the first time, I found that the wall space in my print was too tight, so I adjusted the STL file to add 1mm more space. this should not matter much.